- Novice (Levels 1-2), Intermediate (Levels 2-4)
- Google Drive
This product features several resources to explore the meaning and history of Hispanic Heritage Month with your students through a simple reading and two Authentic Resource (#authres) based activities.
The reading about Hispanic Heritage Month is provided as a projectable slideshow (JPEG versions for use as Virtual Backgrounds included) for review during synchronous instruction or for you to use while recording a lesson for asynchronous students. Both authentic resource activities can be used in synchronous or asynchronous settings, or in the classroom if students have access to devices.
These materials are designed for students in Spanish Levels 1-2.
ABOUT THE TECHNOLOGY:
This product features Google Slides that will work with any Google-compatible Learning Management System (such as Google Classroom, Schoology, or Canvas), and they can be downloaded as a Powerpoint for use in Microsoft TEAMS. It also includes one Google Form that will not transfer to TEAMS; but the activity in the Form is also provided in transferrable Slides format.
HISPANIC HERITAGE RESOURCES FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:
- 20 latinos notables | SPANISH
- 25 MÁS latinos notables
- 5 héroes de la Independencia de México
- 5 personajes de la Revolución Mexicana
- Cielito Lindo
- El 12 de octubre | El Día de la Raza y Día de la Resistencia Indígena
- El juramento a la bandera
- El que sabe, sabe | El mes de la herencia hispana
- Famous Hispanics Grudgeball game
- Geography of Central America, Mexico & Caribbean coloring activity in Spanish
- Geography of South America coloring activity in Spanish
- Hispanic Heritage Month | 21 personas de herencia hispana
- Hispanic Heritage Month BUNDLE
- Hispanic Heritage Month Jeopardy
- Hispanic Heritage Month reading
- La Independencia de Centroamérica | Geography and history for Spanish 1+
- Mexican Independence Day plans for Spanish class & El grito de Dolores + DIGITAL