- Intermediate (Levels 2-4)
- 11 Pages
- 1 hour
All of your childhood nightmares are realized on this sinister-looking island in the Lake of Xochimilco near Mexico City.
This set of materials can be shared with students any time, and there is enough content for independent work to fill a 55 minute sub plan. Teach as a lesson around Halloween, or add it to a unit with a Supernatural theme or when learning about Mexico!
- 2-page reading in Spanish (2 versions provided: Novice Mid/High, Intermediate Low-Mid)
- Glyph comprehension activity (full page)
- Comprehension questions (full page)
- Printable instructions for substitute teacher
OTHER LUGARES DE MIEDO RESOURCES:
- Lugares de miedo| BUNDLE
- Lugares de miedo | El Cementerio de la Recoleta
- Lugares de miedo | El hotel Bolívar
- Lugares de miedo | El museo Reina Sofía
- Lugares de miedo | El palacio de Lecumberri
- Lugares de miedo | El panteón de Belén
- Lugares de miedo | La casa de las siete chimeneas
NOTE TO THE BUYER:
This product is a collaboration between Nelly Hughes and The Comprehensible Classroom. Do not purchase this product if you have previously purchased the Panteón de Belén materials from Comprendes Méndez SpanishShop.