- Beginner (Level 1), Novice (Levels 1-2)
- Google Drive, PDF
- 12 Pages
This product contains two-page fill-in notes for -AR verb conjugations in the present indicative with an accompanying reading and follow-up activities for targeted practice. Fill-in guides, answer keys, and lesson plans are included.
Digital versions of all notes are included for use in Google Slides or PPT.
WHAT IS GRAMMAR IN CONTEXT?
Grammar in Context lessons from The Comprehensible Classroom are designed to create opportunities for students to notice grammar patterns as they are used in context. Every Grammar in Context lesson includes brief guided notes in English about the grammar pattern, followed by at least one Spanish-language reading that includes many instances of the pattern at hand plus activities that draw students' attention to the role it plays in creating meaning.
Grammar in Context lessons are not designed to be grammar practice for students, nor are they expected to result in the mastery of a grammar concept. Grammar in Context is a more acquisition-focused approach to grammar instruction; noticing the ways in which unique linguistic features impact the overall meaning of an utterance.
MORE GRAMMAR IN CONTEXT RESOURCES FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:
- -AR Imperfect Grammar in Context
- -AR preterite verbs Grammar in Context
- -AR verbs, present indicative
- De for possession in Spanish | Grammar in Context
- Direct Object Pronouns in Spanish Grammar in Context
- E-IE stem change verbs Grammar in Context
- E-I stem change verbs | Grammar in Context
- -ER and -IR preterite regular verbs Grammar in Context
- -ER verbs present indicative Grammar in Context
- Gustar verbs in Spanish | Grammar in Context
- Infinitives Spanish Grammar in Context
- Ir + a + infinitive Grammar in Context
- Irregular Yo Verbs in Spanish
- -IR verbs present indicative Grammar in Context
- I-Y preterite verbs | Grammar in Context
- La hora
- La receta del amor | Reflexive Verbs
- Los verbos reflexivos Grammar in Context
- Mi Bolivia | Possessive adjectives and cultural reading in Spanish
- O-UE Stem Change Verbs | Grammar in Context
- Present progressive tense in Spanish Grammar in Context
- Saber vs. conocer
- Subject Pronouns in Spanish
- The Imperfect Tense Grammar in Context
- Totally irregular preterite tense verbs Grammar in Context